Nick Rush is committed to the insurance industry and provides 17 years of experience guiding his clients with effective decisions for their estate and retirement planning and insurance needs. Nick applies his knowledge and experience when developing innovative and successful approaches for each client’s unique circumstances.
Nick’s commitment to service began as a U.S. Army paratrooper in the elite 82nd Airborne Division and then transitioned to serving the community in which he lives as a Board of Supervisor, having been elected at the age of 23 as the youngest elected official. He now represents the New River Valley within the Commonwealth of Virginia as a House of Delegates member. Nick serves as House Majority Whip, Chair of Appropriations’ Higher Education Subcommittee, and Vice Chair of Virginia’s Major Employment and Investment Commission. He applies his commitment to service to each client he advises.
Nick has been involved with and recognized by community organizations such as:
- Champion of the Valley awardee
- Lions International member
- New River Valley Economic Development Partnership former member
- Roanoke Times Best Local Politician awardee
- Commissioned as a Kentucky Colonel
He has also been recognized within the insurance industry, including:
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow (LUCTF) designation
- Southern Farm Bureau Top-Ten Producer (annuities)
- Southern Farm Bureau Roundtable Awardee
- Southern Farm Bureau All-Star Awardee
VA License Number #578678